Saturday, July 2, 2016

Hay Season......Flowers



Day 7


I was hoping to show you lots and lots

of round bales in the hay field...


Instead I am showing you our broke down baler




While things have slowed down in the hay field,

I am heading home to water the flowers:


The little yellow building is my Thread Shed






Just to the right is the little red hen house






There is a tiny blue and white trailer house

in front of the thread shed...

Tiny tree swallows are peeping in there.




Just behind the thread shed is the barn:


Our mustang pony, Dollar lives there.




Just behind the thread shed is a hay field:


This is the first field I mowed last weekend.

The cowboy baled it up a few days ago.



Growing on the patio is a Passion Flower:


These are the coolest blooms ever!






The passion flower vine grows up the post on the patio.




On the other side of the yard is the guest house:


Hollyhocks grow along side the guest house...






Hollyhocks











Hollyhocks




Behind the guest house is a flower bed:


Lots of rusty metal yard art here.




In front of our house is another bird house:


This is a 2 story bird house the cowboy made for me.






Lots of peeping from baby tree swallows

that live in this house!




9 hours later...


We made a trip to Portland and back 

to fetch parts for the round baler...

The cowboy has repaired it.

I am hoping to show you lots of round bales soon!







CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts


May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,

LuAnn Kessi

3 comments:

  1. You live in a little slice of heaven! Love the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your place is beautiful. You keep it so nice! I get wonderful ideas for my place every time you show pictures of your place. I just need to find an old cowboy to help me those things I am not able to do. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Breakdowns are part of the 'job' aren't they! You have a lovely place!! Just wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete