Friday, August 6, 2010

Come see my Quilts...


I have been invited to be the Featured Quilter this year at the Crazy Quilt Shop in Roslyn, WA


17 of my Quilts will be on Exhibit...

This will be the first time the Cow Pony Quilt will be on display


The Cow Pony Quilt
Rust Dyed Fabrics




Detail of Thread Work on center of Quilt
Hand Woven Inner Border Treatment

CLICK HERE to view a Slideshow of the Cow Pony Quilt




The Sunflower Quilt will also be on Display:


I worked on this quilt each summer when the sunflowers were blooming in my yard
It took 5 summers to complete this quilt.




Come and see the 100 inch square quilt that I free motion quilted on my little Bernina with a 7 inch throat space.

CLICK HERE to view a Slideshow of the Sunflower Quilt

CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts

The Quilt Show Theme this year is...
Family Traditions

Photo transfer quilts of our family and pets will also be on display.

If you will be in Washington State August 27, 28 or 29, 2011, please stop by the quilt show!


CLICK HERE to view my Exhibit Quilts

CLICK HERE to view Life on the Farm here in Oregon

CLICK HERE to view my Tutorials


May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,
LuAnn


2 comments:

  1. This will be an amazing show, I never tire of seeing your beautiful work. I hope the other viewers realize what a thrill it will be to see them in person. cw

    ReplyDelete
  2. LuAnn, Congrats! I wish I still lived in WA so I could come see all your beauties. Let me know if you're displaying somewhere closer to Central Oregon sometime.

    ReplyDelete