Friday, December 11, 2009

I'm Not Bossy......



Click Images to Enlarge:
I'm Not Bossy.....I Just have Better Ideas

What sits next to your sewing machine?

This is what I keep close by my applique machine.
I couldn't do without any of it...
especially the big white CUP

CLICK HERE to see what else is in the THREAD SHED



Pink Orange Gold Fabric Paper

CLICK HERE to see more Fabric Paper & Tutorial



Sneak Peek

I wish I could show you more of my newest project...
but it is a secret until Monday.
I will post more images and tell you about it then!



Overnight Guests at Kessi Farms

These are my little party animals!
They came to spend the night with Annylu (short for Auntie LuLu)



Tea Party



Who is watching Who?

Not sure if the kids are watching the animals...
or it is the other way around?


May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,
LuAnn

To see my New Work CLICK HERE

To see the Thread Shed CLICK HERE

To see my Exhibit Quilts CLICK HERE

To see Tutorials CLICK HERE

2 comments:

  1. What a cool blog! I just found you through Cyndi Lavin at Mixed media Artist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Eileen!
    I post about twice a week, and try to share tutorials about the different techniques I use. Always glad to share what I know.
    My Best To You,
    LuAnn in Oregon

    ReplyDelete