Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Felted Pincushions….Part 2



Part 2….Felted Pincushions




All of the felted pincushions I made last week are

glued into little dishes…..yummy!







I haunt the thrift stores regularly…

this is a great use for egg cups, candle holders, etc.














 I still have lots of empty little dishes

I need to felt more pincushions for them.





















It will be nice to have these around for gift giving…






Here's a little color from the yard:


October Glory Maple Tree





























Gunnr is photo bombing here…

The yellow building is the Thread Shed






Wishing you lots of juicy color this season~



You can view the tutorial by clicking the link below:








CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts


May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,

LuAnn Kessi

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I love these! I watched Patsy's video and now I am hunting up some old panty hose. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous fall colored leaves. You have a wonderful assortment of little ceramic holders that work so well with those beautiful pincushions. I have made lots of felted pincushions like those before too. Fun to make. You can use a sock to felt them in the washer too, instead of nylons.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, I love your pincushions!

    Greetings from Germany, Susi

    ReplyDelete