Friday, August 6, 2010

It's Fair Time...


We spent the afternoon at the County Fair!


Love this flower on a Carnival Ride...



First stop was the exhibit hall:


To check out the quilts on display.

This is a Conversion Quilt done with Horse Fabric.
I like the way she applique'd horses on top of the piecing too!



Then we checked out the RODEO Stock:


Beautiful Bare Back Bucking Horses





Saddle Bronc Horses




Now let's check out the BULLS:

Brad is looking the bucking bulls over





These BULLS mean business in the Rodeo Arena!





I was tempted to get a bit closer with the camera...
But I know better.

Our youngest son rode bulls when he was younger.
I have a few gray hairs from that stage of his life!





We always stop by the Pony Shed to check out the little ones

Yes, Brad bought me a new hat at the fair!
My very first straw hat.....I like it a lot ~





No visit to the FAIR is complete without a Corn Dog!

CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts


CLICK HERE to view my Cow Pony Quilt

CLICK HERE to view the Cattle

CLICK HERE to view my Art Quilts


May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,
LuAnn

No comments:

Post a Comment